Project title: LLL Training and Master in Innovative Technologies for Energy Saving and Environmental Control for Russian Universities, involving Stakeholders. "GREEN MASTER"
Project acronym: GREENMA
Submission No.: 530620-TEMPUS-1-2012-1-IT-TEMPUS-JPCR
Coordinator: University of Genoa (Italy)
- To promote and implement training and 2-level HE process in "Energy Saving for Environment Protection and Control" in 11 Russian Universities by developing a training programme, adaptive to labour market requirements.
- To strengthen links with stakeholders by means of their involvement both in training and in getting requirements and documentation for professional recognition of the new qualification of Green Master.
- To create and develop an EU-RU-Enterprise University Network aimed at developing the reformed Master programmes in "Innovative Technologies for Environmental Control and Sustainable Development".
- To develop "Lifelong Learning" (LLL) policy by training not only students and academic staff but also non-university trainees such as officers and managers of public authorities.
- To focus the teaching processes on new methods such as interdisciplinary and interactions forms of lectures and seminars.
- To provide collaborative teaching, mobility and scientific research, attracting associate member of the consortium