TSTU was visited by the representatives of Silesian University of Technology (Poland) and Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (Russia).March, 2015
On March 10-13, 2015 TSTU was visited by the representatives of Silesian University of Technology (Poland), Prof. Alexander V. Sladkovsky and Dr. Grzegorz Kubica as well as by the representative of Voronezh State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Prof. Marina V. Shitikova.
The visit took place within the framework of the international project TEMPUS "LLL Training and Master in Innovative Technologies for Energy Saving and Environmental Control for Russian Universities, involving Stakeholders. GREENMA".
Topics of lectures:
- The use of numerical methods for the solution of mathematical physics problems
- LPG systems in vehicles
- Security and control methods in automotive gas systems
- An efficiency of energy conversion in spark ignition engine fueled with low-carbon gaseous fuels
- Capturing of energy the traffic and vehicles
- Web of Science and Scopus Databases